Don't miss this opportunity to share your practice and thinking with the international learning community. OEB’s participants come from the entire learning ecosystem: from the education sector, workplace learning & development, governmental organisations and EdTech solution providers.
Participation will bring you to the forefront of learning and technology developments, give you new insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning and allow you to meet, discuss and network with international learning professionals and experts.
The organisers are inviting everyone to propose topics for a talk or session by May 3 to shape this year’s agenda.
Read more about the conference’s overall theme "Learning Resilience" and discover all formats and topics at https://oeb.global/conference.
The agenda covers a wide range of subjects including:
• Getting to Grips with Learning Design & EdTech
• Making Higher Education Fit for Purpose
• Collaboration between Sectors
• L&D's Influence
• The Individual in the Learning Organisation
• Stimulating Social Connectivity
• Reconceptualising Teaching, Training, Tutoring
• Using Data to Accelerate Outcomes
• Content for Good
• Achieving Policy Aspirations
Submit your proposal: https://secretariat.oeb.global/oeb_proposals
When: Dec 1 – 3, 2021
Where: Hotel InterContinental Berlin, Budapester Str. 2, 10787 Berlin, Germany